What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - BigMikesss - FiveM

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigMikesss

1. In-game Name: Mike Syke
  2. Steam ID: 76561198158243936
  3. Date this happened: 06/30/20
  4. Please provide full detail and evidence: Fps started dropping to what feels like 15fps while i was on a motorbike. It started happening when i looked across the water near the money wash in GTA. There was a lot of what feels like input delay and npcs car seemingly sliding diagonally after the drop. I crashed the motorbike, from what seemed like a very slow crash from a laggy npc car, but after im dead and my games still on an fps drop.I waited abit to see if the fps would sort itself and also waited for the NHS for about a 100 seconds but it was impossible to even move the point of view with my mouse the entire time with the fps being very low or even engage in an injury rp as it was too laggy. So i relogged as i thought it was an illegitamate death and in no way in my contol.As i logged back in to fix the issue my gun was gone and tried contacting an admin. This situation was in no way in my control and it isnt my pcs fault as i have a beefy setup thats capable of the latest games on a very high setting like COD Warzone on ultra settings. I do not have any playback features that works with FiveM it only works on games (GeForce experience) therefore i cant provide screen records or screen shots. Maybe it could be checked in game logs. Thanks
  5. Link to any evidence:
    https://www.bing.com/search?FORM=SLBRDF&pc=SL11&q=google
  6. Lost items and total value of compensation.: A .50 Pistol with about 50 odd bullets
  7. Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

I'd love to help you out, however without any evidence there is very little I could do. Even check to see if you had a weapon still doesn't give me any indication that you lost it to an disadvantage situation like you've explained. 

Apologies about this 

Although your request didn't meet our compensation request criteria, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back