What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - BigMikesss - FiveM

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigMikesss

1. In-game Name: Mike Syke
  2. Steam ID: 76561198158243940
  3. Date this happened: 06/30/20
  4. Please provide full detail and evidence: I had 50 processed and 50 un processed in my locked car and 50 processing on me.After the first 50 dissapeared from the locked car I started recording as ive figured out how to desktop record. The server started lagging as you can see in the video and somehow glitched it so that the inventory in my locked car dissapeared.I then checked it after the bug sorted itself on the bridge and it dissapeared This was a similar scenario to my previous compensation but in the other one where i crashed my bike and lost my gun after a relog, it was alot worse with npc lags and frame lags.
  5. Link to any evidence:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rO4YyW3aS3Q
  6. Lost items and total value of compensation.: 50 meth and 50 unprocessed
  7. Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

You still had the 50 unprocessed on you, I can only see the 50 meth disappear, so I c an give you the 50 meth back when you are next around.

Your compensation request has been approved however your money is currently being transferred to your bank account..

giphy.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back