What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - Billy Joness - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Billy Joness

Compensation Request

In-game Name: Billy Jones

Game: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561197963740784

Character ID: 31069

The date when this happened: 10/25/23

The time when this happened: around 3:20pm

Please provide full detail and evidence: I have already made a compensation request which did get denied however in this request here (https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/149111-compensation-request-billy-jones-gta-rp/#comment-847938) It was said i didn't show evidence of items lost which is not correct i also showed my POV of the incident which clearly shows me being teleported into cuffs. With the OOC matter i did only put any gods about however the officers where aware of the incident as one of them commented in OOC after me saying about there POV and i thought it was best just to continue the RP and resolve the issue after as there wasn't really much we could of done in this situation. Regarding my POV i tasered and the i got out of cuffs and ran up a building as in the clip i had my mate around the corner where i was about to get in his car and get away. As there was a server issue i do not think it is fair that i even got arrested in this situation but i thought the best thing was to continue the RP. In the evidence below i have made it more clear of what i lost as requested which mainly was my gun which has a price evaluation of around 350k i do not have evidence of the 45 bullets i had. However its not just the price of the gun that was lost the other issue is they aren't exactly easy to make/ get your hands on. I would really appreciate if you can take another look at all the evidence i have provided. Thank you

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/898173777047851058/1167515617084059658/Screenshot_2.png?ex=654e68a6&is=653bf3a6&hm=af0fde2a7f86171256dc81f43fbff01b3b5cde5a73f46ffa196d44b1557dad56&

Link to any evidence:

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/1AlbKVxlIXrcnE/9esJGQDz4dgN?invite=cr-MSxsR08sNDUyMjczLA

Lost items and total value of compensation: 350k

Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Thank you for your submission

Our staff team will get back to you in this topic ASAP! In the meantime please ensure the details you have submitted above are correct.

Good evening @Billy Joness,

In comparison to the last compensation request you had put up on the forums you've simply added a screenshot of an inventory.
Again, no proof it's yours or any proof of you losing the gun. We cannot go for guessed compensation values.

To add, this was not a server sided issue but instead a client issue which caused you to be moved back to where you were.
The OOC claims have raised eyebrows still since your only message was "Any gods around?". You personally made no attempt to make other players (officers) aware of the situation via OOC even though you planned to let it continue. 

Due to the above, this compensation will be declined today.

Although your request didn't meet our compensation request criteria, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back