What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - Billy Stevens - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gecko_

Banned
Compensation Request

In-game Name: Billy Stevens

Game: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198151142279

The date when this happened: 12/02/21

Please provide full detail and evidence: I was doing a truck fuel delivery to Paleto Bay. I delivered the fuel and was on my way back to the delivery hub and on the way back my fuel trailer just disappeared and the mission was canceled. Making me lose out on money and time.

Link to any evidence:
https://youtu.be/X0lDvM5ZHl0
Lost items and total value of compensation: Around £20,000

Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Thankyou for your submission

Our staff team will get back to you in this topic ASAP! In the meantime please ensure the details you have submitted above are correct.

This has happened again, resulting in me losing another 20k. If more evidence is needed please let me know.

Hello @Billy Stevens

Just to clarify, you've not lost the £20,000 because you never had it. You were mid 'run' on your way to earning the money but you hadn't yet been paid. 

Out of the kindness of our hearts and because this isn't meant to happen what we're going to do is issue you £10,000 in compensation for the journey you made. Since you claim that happened twice what I'll do is double this to £20,000. Typically I'd require proof but it's evident it's an issue and I have forwarded it to our developers. 

However, if you could do me a favour and submit a Bug Report so that the issue is documented that would be fantastic. 

To clarify, if this issue ever happens again the likely-hood of us compensating is low however we felt as if for a first time problem and out of the kindness of our hearts we'd help you out.

Compensation to be issued today is in the sum of £20,000

We apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused.  

-----------------------------------------------------

Compensation Request ACCEPTED

-----------------------------------------------------

If you're unaware of how to claim your compensation, you can follow the "Claiming Your Compensation" Guide.

Thank you for playing on our GTARP Server. 

Now that you’ve been compensated for what you’ve lost, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back