What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - billy11 - Altis Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

billy11

Compensation Request

In-game Name: Billy

Game: Altis Life

Steam ID: 76561198141744922

The date when this happened: 03/29/21

Please provide full detail and evidence: Hello, I'm in the Iron Union and me and Jazzi(also in Iron Union) Were at Conair and I had taken out 10m to purchase a Tura but when I was about to buy Jazzi knocked me out and robbed me, but he was kicked from the server the second he robbed me and when re-joined he didn't have my 10m. I wondering if I could get my 10m back. it happened at approx 23:40 pm and my RPUK ID is 295 564. Thanks, Billy.

Link to any evidence:

Lost items and total value of compensation: 10,000,000 dollars

Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Thankyou for your submission

Our staff team will get back to you in this topic ASAP! In the meantime please ensure the details you have submitted above are correct.

Hello @billy11

Going to need some form of evidence to support your claim mate.

Failure to provide any evidence will result in me having to deny this compensation request due to insufficient evidence. 

I can also confirm this happened, again without evidence other than my word I robbed him with 10 mil cash on him as a joke, got kicked and then upon rejoining had no cash on me as it was just me messing about i wasnt recoording it, surely you can check the chat logs around that time yesterday and see it in the logs? Thanks

Hello @billy11,

Unfortunately without having any form of evidence to go off of I will be unable to process this compensation request. Whilst I am not implying you to be lying, we simply cannot issue compensation of any amount purely off of word of mouth. It is due to insufficient evidence that I will be declining this request

Compensation Request Outcome: Declined

Sorry for any inconveniance caused

Although your request didn't meet our compensation request criteria, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back