What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - Billy245 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Billy

Unlinked
Compensation Request

In-game Name: Billy Robinson

Game: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198355270304

The date when this happened: 07/30/21

Please provide full detail and evidence: I was moving my mates (in game dads) guns to my house at around 17:35 which was fine as I carried the majority and he carried 1 50. pistol and 1 uzi. I moved all of the items in my inventory into my house, then took him to hospital as he was downed by an NPC. Once he was up we went to my house and put away the remaining 50. pistol and uzi that he had on him. Which isn't on the clip but is shown in the vehicle parked on his drive and I assumed can be looked at in the logs. We proceeded to transfer his vehicles to me as he is leaving the city for a while. When I logged on at 20:00 I went to my house and saw all of my weapons and bullets gone but not the other things like drugs that I transferred to my house.

Link to any evidence:

https://medal.tv/clips/59875021/d13372hwjpEB

Lost items and total value of compensation: 1 Police issued smg, 1 compact rifle, 1 grenade launcher, 2 uzis, 2 pistol 50. ,1 combat pdw, 1 M1911 pistol, 1 stungun, 1 ruger SR40, 611 SMG ammo, 98 assault rifle ammo, 4 beanbags, 367 pistol ammo, 20 shotgun ammo

Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Thank you for your submission

Our staff team will get back to you in this topic ASAP! In the meantime please ensure the details you have submitted above are correct.

I also missed my Scorpion evo (stockless), and glock 17, 140 smg ammo, 47 pistol ammo which were in my house prior to this happening. Apologies

Hello there and thank you for submitting a compensation request.

We are aware of the current issue and our Dev's are busy looking into it.

I will need some more specific information. 

When was the last time you had seen the items still in your house? (Date + Time)

When did you notice the items from your house where missing?  (Date + Time)

I knew I had mine at about 18:30 - 19:00 on Friday 30th

Then they were gone at 20:05 on Friday 30th

Hello @Billy245

Due to the extensive amount of Compensation Requests an elaborate investigation has been conducted and the conclusion to that investigation is that you have in fact lost the items you state you have. 

Therefore, compensation will be issued today for the following; 

• x1 Police SMG
  • x1 Compact Rifle
  • x1 Baton Launcher
  • x2 Uzi
  • x2 50cal Pistol
  • x1 Combat PDW
  • x1 M1911 Pistol
  • x1 Stungun
  • x1 Ruger SR40
  • x1 Scorpion Evo 3 S1P
  • x1 Glock 17
  • x755 SMG Ammo
  • x507 Pistol Ammo
  • x98 Assault Rifle Ammo
  • x4 Beanbag Rounds
  • x20 Shotgun Shells

We apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused.  

-----------------------------------------------------

Compensation Request ACCEPTED

-----------------------------------------------------

If you're unaware of how to claim your compensation, you can follow the "Claiming Your Compensation" Guide.

Thank you for playing on our GTARP Server. 

Now that you’ve been compensated for what you’ve lost, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back