What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - BlitzPhase (Refused)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlitzPhase

In-game Name: adamj
Steam ID: 76561198130557885
Date this happened: 09/06/18
The Server this happened on.: Server 1
Please provide full detail and evidence: Processed my diamonds then logged off for the restart - Logged back on and spawned in Agios to sell them. I take my first 41 diamonds out of my trunk and instantly dc as I walk up to the store. When I log back in, my 41 diamonds are gone and i'm left with less than I started with.
Link to any evidence:

https://youtu.be/ckAvdleRrfs
Lost items and total value of compensation.: 41 diamonds with Diamond man and Girl's Best Friend, equates to roughly 200k+
Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Denied

Alright, so the whole concept behind the "You were kicked off the game" message is usually to-do with you having a random fluctuation of ping while you are connected to the server, sadly, this means it would classify under "Client Issues" meaning that you will not be compensated for it, seeing as your connection and your ping is nothing we can fix for you I'm afraid.

Locked & Moved.

Although your request didn't meet our compensation request criteria, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back