What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - Bob Wilkinson (Completed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob Wilkinson

Wiki Editor
In-game Name: [O] Bob Wilkinson
Steam ID: 76561198183828141
Date this happened: 08/07/18
The Server this happened on.: Server 1
Please provide full detail and evidence: Before the 12PM restart, i sat in the airport as there was only about 10 minutes before the restart. I then went and got some food as the server restarted. When i rejoined the server I spawned inside one of my properties and noticed my player model was invisible and I couldnt move or look around. I switched to third person and realised that my backpack and the MX SW inside it had disappeared from my back.
Link to any evidence:

https://pastebin.com/UNZ7J6cr
Lost items and total value of compensation.: Black MX SW

8 30Rnd 6.5 STANAG mags

1 100Rdn 6.5 mag
6.5mm Sound Suppressor
ERCO
Bipod
Viper harness

TOTAL: £355,000 (from http://comp.arni.site/)
Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Bob :

Ok after i watched the 2x videos that you provided,at the first one its show the gear that you have, but at the second one it didn't show after you respon your inventory and what is the current gear that you have,So please provide us with a video show what gear you have after the restart.

Compensation Request - Accepted

For the following items :

MX SW 6.5 mm = £160,000
6.5 mm 100Rnd Mag = £25,000
ERCO [All] = £7,550
Bipod [All] =  £15,000
Sound Suppressor 6.5mm [All] =  £150,000
Viper Harness [All] =  £5,000

Total = £362.550

Please be patient as only certain members of staff are able to issue the compensation into your account.

Locked & Moved

Now that you’ve been compensated for what you’ve lost, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back