What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - BobbieWong - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bart Green

Compensation Request

In-game Name: Bartholomew Green

Game: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198095692160

Character ID: 22491

The date when this happened: 03/05/23

Please provide full detail and evidence: Me and Jake were on 229 turf and jake tried to hold up Baz, baz nvl's as per the accepted report below and shot jake, he then shot me a few moments later. Here is the compensation request from jake which was also accepted and actioned - https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/145018-compensation-request-jake-samuel-gta-rp/

Link to any evidence:

https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/144885-report-a-player-baz-229-gta-rp/

Lost items and total value of compensation: 1 standard

Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Thank you for your submission

Our staff team will get back to you in this topic ASAP! In the meantime please ensure the details you have submitted above are correct.

Hello @BobbieWong

Before I go ahead with this I just need to clarify something, you weren't killed by this person on the 5th March, could you confirm the date for me please?

Thanks,

Hank

It may have been the 4th then, it was probably 5 seconds after jake got shot by him, i thought it was the 5th as thats when the report was posted

@BobbieWong

Thank you, for this to be considered I would need some evidence from your POV of what you have lost, 

If you could attach this ASAP this request will move into the consideration stage.

Thanks 🙂

@BobbieWong

Thank you for that, I appareciate how fast you're responding to this, can I ask a question please?

Why have you respawned early when you are clearly seconds away from a Dodgy Doctor?

I assume the people you are in the car with were taking you to a Dodgy Doctor giving the location of your evidence?

I was left on the floor on their turf for around half an hour before they did anything with us, was told this by jake who wasnt AFK.  I was provided no medical RP. I went AFK for 10 mins and i was still laid on their turf (think i was used as bait for other hustlers) as i had to do something IRL, when i came back i respawned

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello @BobbieWong

Thank you for putting this compensation request in, unfortunately your request today will be DENIED for the following reason…

You had plenty of time after your friend was downed to get to a position of safety to either prepare to fight back or to run away, and you were ultimately out-gunned.

On another note, you decided you respawn seconds away from a Dodgy Doctor early with time still left before bleeding out, being away AFK and not recieveing any medical RP is not a valid excuse in this case as its not expected that members of the public know medical procedures when it comes to Gun Shot Wounds, you purposfully waited until they had you very near the dodgy before respawning making me think this was intentional, knowing you could put in a compensation request.

Although your request didn't meet our compensation request criteria, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back