What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - Bobbit1

Status
Not open for further replies.

HeisenbergRP

In-game Name: (SOS) PFC. Heisenberg
Steam ID: 76561198055577551
Date this happened: 28/10/18
The Server this happened on.: Server 1
Please provide full detail and evidence: At 16:35 UK time in server 1, we had a hacker attack. Me and my 3 friends got ejected from my helicopter with no reason. We were flying high so we all died. There was similar cases happend to others at the same time.
Link to any evidence:

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/963101357592564120/7A77C243722CA9B2711D6984F574E21B213331D4/
Lost items and total value of compensation.: i had 300k worth gear on me. like, ghilliea suit, AK-12 and some more stuff like zipties and bloodbags etc
Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Hi @Bobbit1,

In order to proceed with this compensation request I will require a bit of additional information from you!

1. Any chance you have a video which will show me what gear you have on you ( because it's very dark I can only see the weapon that you have on the top right and nothing else)?

2. Any chance you have a video showing you actually bleeding out since you could've been blood-bagged and revived by a medic?

Hi,

So in that video I can indeed see that you fell out of the helicopter and I can indeed see on the video towards the end that you fully bleed out (in chat) because of a hacker attack we are very lenient on accepting compensation request. So therefore I will be issuing you compensation for the items that I saw in the video or saw on the screenshot.

Compensation Granted:

80f072822402400f0d3dc12ab1060bdb.png

Total Value: £255,000

SteamID: 76561198055577551

Your compensation request has been approved however your money is currently being transferred to your bank account.

To speed up this process make sure you are not in game currently and make sure to respond to the member of staff if they are awaiting your response.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back