What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - Bobinz - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobinz

Developer
Dev Team
Compensation Request

In-game Name: Carlos Ernesto

Game: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198243508208

Character ID: 45124

The date when this happened: 12/01/22

Please provide full detail and evidence: Me and Edward Sixx, bought the same bike, without knowing, he was slightly faster then me.

We end up buying the same bike, exactly same plate. After I parked the bike, i noticed I couldn't take it out and was not available even on the parking. Roman was there with us and he was the one that noticed the reason behind this.

Link to any evidence:

https://gyazo.com/4e668b5cac6962ff30607b31e39cbf1b

Lost items and total value of compensation: Benbrytare - value: 100k

Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Thank you for your submission

Our staff team will get back to you in this topic ASAP! In the meantime please ensure the details you have submitted above are correct.

Good evening Bobinz, I hope you are doing well!

Firstly I would like to apologise for the wait time regarding us getting around to this. Let's jump into this anyhow.

Due to the fact that the Bike shop you attempted to purchase this from currently having your money this will need to be compensated through the Bike shop itself. Unfortunately I will not be able to grant you the compensation on this. 
Unfortunately it looks as if you were a second too late on buying this bike, fingers crossed for next time!!

Compensation Request Declined.

Although your request didn't meet our compensation request criteria, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back