What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - bomb_proof_pro

Status
Not open for further replies.

Connahh

1. In-game Name: Ivan
  2. Steam ID: 76561198318269236
  3. Date this happened: 04/06/19
  4. The Server this happened on.: Server 1
  5. Please provide full detail and evidence: So me and my gang were trying to launder illegal weapons unfortunately we couldn't do it so i decided to return to my house to store them .I stored only a few of them then went to get the others but when i tried to store them the game bugged out and wouldn't let me store them .I repeatedly checked my house to see if anyone was in there stopping it but no one was there.
  6. Link to any evidence:
    https://youtu.be/e8m6Y9upCng
  7. Lost items and total value of compensation.: 4x Illegal weapons bags
  8. Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

@bomb_proof_pro Do you have any evidence that you looked around the complete house as we can see in the video that there was a gent standing there saying he was going to break in.  You did not go round the back to check.  if you have anymore evidence then i can continue with looking in to this request.  

@bomb_proof_pro Do you have any evidence that you looked around the complete house as we can see in the video that there was a gent standing there saying he was going to break in.  You did not go round the back to check.  if you have anymore evidence then i can continue with looking in to this request.  
I stopped the recording as soon as I did the first little look around (I did go around the back but I record at a low FPS as it doesn’t cause game this will be why you don’t see it) as I had to go and my priorities was getting this request done but I did look around multiple times and that’s as honest as I could be . I have had this glitch a few times now the gui breaks quite often for me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi. So after reviewing the evidence put forth. You could have laundered the bags. And it is possible there may have been another person interacting with the house which has not been miss-proven and you have said you have no further video evidence. Therefore this comp request will be: 

DENIED

Although your request didn't meet our compensation request criteria, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back