What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - BOTW CrazyCabbage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toma

Los Santos Police
Los Santos Police
  1. In-game Name: Toma
  2. Steam ID: 76561198261394434
  3. Date this happened: 24/03/19
  4. The Server this happened on.: Server 1
  5. Please provide full detail and evidence: It was just after the server restart, I got my HEMT Box Truck out to do some cider with my new friend, before we got the chance to reach the field, I got robbed, I took my truck back to the garage and pulled my Qilin out so I can start looking for police, I found a big group of police officers so I stoped and I got out to report the robbery, 2 seconds into the "report" a random hobo just stole my Qilin the police chased him for a bit but he got away, keep in mind that this happened in the Kavala Green Zone, after like 10 minutes I get a notification that my Qilin got scraped. I have no video evidence, just eye witnesses, I wasn't recording at the time. I couldn't get the name of the hobo either. I thought that locking him in the car would prevent anything happening to my car.
    Johnny - the guy that I was with
    9 police officers and some NHS medics where in the area when this happened maybe some of them could confirm.
  6. Link to any evidence:
    https://www.roleplay.co.uk
  7. Lost items and total value of compensation.: Qilin - 300,000£
  8. Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

@BOTW CrazyCabbage lets get this compensation request started with asking you to upload a video showing me that your car got stolen from a greenzone and that the car is infact gone from your garage

@BOTW CrazyCabbage lets get this compensation request started with asking you to upload a video showing me that your car got stolen from a greenzone and that the car is infact gone from your garage
I can give you a recording of me going to my garage and see that the car is absent, but as I told you I have no recording of the incident,I know it's hard to actually get compensation without video evidence, I've been here for 3 years and it's not the first time I get robbed in the GZ and there is no recording so no compensation but now many players saw the incident.

@BOTW CrazyCabbage have you tried contacting the other players who witnessed the robbery and ask them if they have any video proof.

@BOTW CrazyCabbage have you tried contacting the other players who witnessed the robbery and ask them if they have any video proof.
I didn't get their names, some of them were AR with masks and the others left to chase the guy.

Okey lets conclude this compensation request then.

The competition request will be declined due to the lack of evidence provided in the request.

Although your request didn't meet our compensation request criteria, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back