What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - Bxnk - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bxnk

Lifetime Donator
Lifetime Donator
Donator
Compensation Request

In-game Name: Jimmy Reece

Game: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198847559827

Character ID: 92483

The date when this happened: 02/21/24

The time when this happened: Roughly 7pm GMT

Please provide full detail and evidence: I purchased a bike from the Lost MC in Paleto, done a load of upgrades - engine, suspension, brakes etc. vehicle reg plate: CI15 PAW

When it was time to log off I was unable to park up the vehicle. Now today it doesn't even appear in the carfinderz app. So I take it the game doesn't think I bought the vehicle.

Many thanks for looking at the comp request

Link to any evidence:

Lost items and total value of compensation: 200k for the bike and roughly 150k on upgrades

Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Thank you for your submission

Our staff team will get back to you in this topic ASAP! In the meantime please ensure the details you have submitted above are correct.

Edit : So I dont think the money went out of my pockets when purchasing the bike, the salesman took the bike out not knowing its an import ( honest mistake on his part ) we both thought i purchased it then i paid for the upgrades which im sure you can see on the logs 

Many thanks

No evidence provided, without this, we cannot determine what happened.

Denied.

Although your request didn't meet our compensation request criteria, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back