What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - C R A Z Y (Refused)

Status
Not open for further replies.

C R A Z Y

In-game Name: rlund
Steam ID: 249
Date this happened: 26/08/18
The Server this happened on.: Server 1
Please provide full detail and evidence: A hacker just bloved everyone up, i lost bomb kits (3) spikestrips (3) and breathanalyzer (2) it was in my hummingbird while everyone eksploded
Link to any evidence:

http://media.discordapp.net/attachments/455112563387269120/483311028692713491/unknown.png?width=1442&height=406
Lost items and total value of compensation.: bomb kits (3) spikestrips (3) and breathanalyzer (2)
Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi,

Do you have any evidence of these bomb kits, spike stripts and breatanalyzers being in your virtual inventory?

@C R A Z Y

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi,

Unfortunately I will need to decline this compensation request for lack of evidence. However even if there was sufficient evidence I could only comp the price that needs to be paid for these items by the people that can buy them. And since a bomb kit costs 7.5k and spikestrips/breathanalyzer cost nothing. The total would be 22.5k and because you have more then 1 million you would receive any compensation.

Also I recommend that you have a recording software for any compensation requests in the future for example Plays.tv.

REFUSED

Although your request didn't meet our compensation request criteria, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back