What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - c0nfig

Status
Not open for further replies.

c0nfig

1. In-game Name: Jeff Cole
  2. Steam ID: 76561198837283009
  3. Date this happened: 07/08/20
  4. Please provide full detail and evidence: I got blown up by "you have illegal weapon" i had vintage pistol with 140 bullets that i bought for 50k got blown up got revived my NHS lost my gun due to hacker exploading everyone in the server I can show evidence how we died thru discord cause my internet is so slow i cant upload to youtube.
  5. Link to any evidence:
    https://prnt.sc/tec7v9
  6. Lost items and total value of compensation.: vintage pistol with 140 bullets over 500 meth that i prob wont get back
  7. Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

weapon.png

Last edited by a moderator:
after looking trough some logs i can confirm that a hacker caused you to loose your pistol and bullets and therefore your compensation will be accepted

we are yet to determain if the comp will be given to you as a replacement weapon.

when you read this please contact me either in ts or using the forums msg system so the compensation can be handed to you.

adding to this you will also recieve comp for 287 baggies of meth as you shown to me in a video.

Now that you’ve been compensated for what you’ve lost, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Now that you’ve been compensated for what you’ve lost, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back