What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - Callum Puddicombe - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Callum Puddicombe

Unlinked
Compensation Request

In-game Name: Phil Smith

Game: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198344351728

Character ID: 59282

The date when this happened: 10/14/22

Please provide full detail and evidence: I am a triad Prospect and we were preparing for some action. This however got pushed back therefore i put a gun and 70 pistol bullets into the boot of my car in triad parking. While i was in the boot i was tackled which i believe has caused this issue. Unfortunately my Medal clip has slightly corrupted but still LUCKILY shows me with the gun and ammo while in the boot and then after nothing is there. You will see what looks like im tabbing out of the game which i never did. hopefully this is enough evidence as this is quite an expensive bit of kit to lose aha
Much appreciated
Phil Smith

Link to any evidence:

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/EG58vzikI75ul/d1337XnB5IWo?invite=cr-MSxGS1csODEwNzYzOTMs

Lost items and total value of compensation: Revolver pistol and 70 bullets = 600k

Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Thank you for your submission

Our staff team will get back to you in this topic ASAP! In the meantime please ensure the details you have submitted above are correct.

Hey there @Callum Puddicombe

As far as can be seen in the video that has been provided, you either stored your ammo and firearm in your vehicle that had yet to fully spawn in and was therefore local. When we then see you open up the inventory again the vehicle has fully spawned in and therefore has a different inventory. It could also very possibly be that you stored your weapon and ammo in the vehicle that can clearly be seen on top of your vehicle. In which case you simply stored it in the wrong vehicle. This can also be seen as the licence plate showing in the inventory menu changes. Unfortunately, due to the extremely low quality of evidence and many cuts in it we will not be able to issue you a compensation as we simply can't see the full story.

ea46e50a3f02cd2cecb1b73fef60a29d.jpg

Declined

Although your request didn't meet our compensation request criteria, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back