What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - calpol04 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

calpol04

Compensation Request

In-game Name: Bob Tyson

Game: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198799042451

Character ID: 402

The date when this happened: 03/26/23

Please provide full detail and evidence: I was transporting hemp into my house quickly before storm hit as my truck was a rented one and it poofed, i made sure it was locked and no one could take anything out and i was in and out and its gone.

Link to any evidence:

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/11srzboHOeQI_c/d13379OXhkkb?invite=cr-MSxNOTQsMjYzODM0ODYs

Lost items and total value of compensation: 255

Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Thank you for your submission

Our staff team will get back to you in this topic ASAP! In the meantime please ensure the details you have submitted above are correct.

I'm sorry to inform you that this request has been DENIED as we do not comp for vehicles diapering when entering a house.

As you most likely are aware, when no players are close to a vehicle it will despawn and when you enter your house you are teleported somewhere else. I would recommend you drop your items in front of the door rather then running in and out with no players nearby to keep the vehicle from despawning or put it into your own personal vehicle which you then park in your own garage.

Last edited by a moderator:
Although your request didn't meet our compensation request criteria, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back