What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - Cass-LS - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cass-LS

Compensation Request

In-game Name: John Cassius

Game: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199142827186

The date when this happened: 09/03/21

Please provide full detail and evidence: I went to Moselys to check if any cars were in stock and I went to go into the desk menu and it didn't put me in. I was on my phone and then went to call somebody as i did this it put me into the dealership menu. I pressed escape instantly but had pressed enter at the same time as i was making a call. It didnt say id purchased it thankfully and i checked and still had the 800k cash i just withdrew. I then got in my car to drive to another dealership and then it spawned me back to moselys saying id purchased the car and took the money. It was very bugged and this was a genuine mistake due to it being bugged/laggy

Link to any evidence:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DHn0umyHp10

Lost items and total value of compensation: 227,449

Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Thank you for your submission

Our staff team will get back to you in this topic ASAP! In the meantime please ensure the details you have submitted above are correct.

Forgot to mention yes I received the car which I didn't purchase, however I want the purchase revoked so car gone cash lost returned not cash returned and keep car of course as that wouldn't make sense

Hello @Cass-LS

I cannot see that you own the vehicle "AJ03 UAF", or that this vehicle actually exists anymore. 

Could you please provide us with further details, a more exact time when the purchase was made would be helpful.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi @Drexi have just logged on to check now and its not even in my garage anymore?? But i also don't have the money. Is it possible to chat in TS?

I have bodycam of me storing the car away at vanilla unicorn then leaving it there to go look at other dealerships 

Here is the bit i park it. Literally haven't gone to take it out or even noticed tbh as i didnt think it would just dissapear??? 

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Hello @Cass-LS

As this purchase shouldn't have gone through, and since there is no car to refund anymore either - I'll proceed to reimburse you of the money lost in this transaction.

Approved!

A total of £227,499 (Bank Transfer) has been issued and can be claimed at City Hall.

Last edited by a moderator:
Now that you’ve been compensated for what you’ve lost, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back