What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - Celeste - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Celeste

Compensation Request

In-game Name: Celeste

Game: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199099351097

Character ID: 94278

The date when this happened: 10/23/23

The time when this happened: 8pm

Please provide full detail and evidence: So recently there has been a bug in regards to the monochrome, I had bubblegum chrome on my krieger which turned black and with the new update I now have this horrible gold chrome... I had to take it off because with pink headlights and pink underglow it was disgusting! :(

Link to any evidence:

https://imgur.com/NKa3cBS

Lost items and total value of compensation: Chrome paint / 147k

Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Thank you for your submission

Our staff team will get back to you in this topic ASAP! In the meantime please ensure the details you have submitted above are correct.

Good afternoon @Celeste,

Do you have any photos of it before the change? 

Good afternoon @Celeste,

Do you have any photos of it before the change? 
Evening Keyeth! I don’t think I do as I only got the car and changed it all maybe a few days prior to the update where it changed the chromes to black. I’m pretty sure that gold one that’s in the picture is a new chrome too so that’s how it was when I came in the city after the update… also I’ve seen from other people that their chrome cars have gone orange/gold too. The last thing I’d want is a gold chrome with pink headlights and pink underglow hahaha it was UGLY!

https://imgur.com/a/Pe2dM4S

i’m not sure if this helps to be fair but i’ve tried looking through my clips and managed to find a little snippet of it (the krieger on the left) i can also send the clip if needs be too but it is just a snippet of the car!

Good evening, 

We have looked into this and this is a bug 😞 - Can you please get me the plate of the car 

We are not going to comp this as we are going to get this fixed hopefully! Once we have these details we will add you to the list and give you updates when we can! 

the plate is: CB22 UAH

i have currently changed the chrome to one of the new chromes however the wheels have also gone a gold colour as they were chrome too i've noticed... so it's also the paint and the wheels!

Do you want it to go back to its original state? 

not the paint no seeing as i got one of the new ones however i'd like the wheels to go back if that's okay as they've also changed from bubblegum chrome

ah ok, making things a little difficult for me I see. 

I will add it to the list but cannot guarantee we can change just the wheels but it should be good. Due to us offering this replacement we can't comp for the old paint. 

Are you happy with that?

OK! so im going to close this comp and 'deny' it but we are working on an update, once we have something we will updated you unsure on times atm but we will sorta asap! 

Although your request didn't meet our compensation request criteria, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back