What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - ChillBlast

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChillBlast

In-game Name: [TAA] ChillBlast
Steam ID: 76561198139935073
Date this happened: 10/11/2016
The Server this happened on.: Server 1
Please provide full detail and evidence: Some guy picked up a gun off a police officers dead body because of a VDM crash in the Green Zone and sprayed down me and other people in the green zone, and as it was close to 8pm restart medics never revived me. I believe the guy got banned straight after this incident by an admin or something like that. Sadly i did not have a video of my inventory as i joined the server a few minutes ago, but i did save a highlight with plays.tv which saves the last 30 seconds. Just as a note i had 2 tasers (1 in my bag) on me since i wanted to store one in my house so i bought 2 however the top floor door of my house where my storage boxes are, glitched and do not open, vladic ka can confirm this bug, therefore explaining why I had 1 in my bag as well as the one holstered.
Link to any evidence:

http://plays.tv/video/57fe5f39169833d686/rdm-in-gz
Lost items and total value of compensation.: im a bounty hunter so:
2x Tasers : 40,000
clothes est (inc. mtp and raven vest): 10,000
ammo (5x9mm): 1,250
3x zipties: 45,000
NV googles: 1,000
other misc items (eg fuel can, lockpicks, first aid, tool kits) : 2,000
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Total: 99,250
Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Denied- apologies but we only really comp on things we can see and things that are not t menu items, unfortunately that makes it under 100k which under guidelines we dont really comp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back