What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - CHIMBO

Status
Not open for further replies.

CHIMBO

In-game Name: [A] Chimbo
Steam ID: 76561198118437994
Date this happened: 27/01/19
The Server this happened on.: Server 1
Please provide full detail and evidence: I was in the middle of a blood diamond run with 3 members of my gang. During which a server-wide event was going on. This server-wide event kicked everyone off of the server and will not allow anyone to rejoin. As a result of this, I am going to lose 3 full trucks worth of cut blood diamonds.
Link to any evidence:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm one of the gang members. If there needs to be more proof ,askt and i will upload it aswell then.

hello @Mr Bandage & @CHIMBO .

i have reviewed the attached video and am fully aware of the issues with the server last night however this clip only shows me one truck and its inventory do you guys happen to have more evidence showing me the trunk of the other two

Hi @The Real Daanv, sadly i took a look back at my clips. The 5 minute clip of showplay wont open so i think its messed up. @CHIMBO do you have on your recordings my truck inventory?

@CHIMBO are you able to provide us with footage from your side showing possible the insides of the other trucks or the processing it self

@CHIMBO  & @Mr Bandage after having a chat with you both I have come to the conclusion that all I can compensate you guys for is the loss of the items in the truck that is shown in the footage, this due to the fact that we can not assume the items inside these other two trucks nor can i see a 3th truck in the video therefore the compensated amount of money is going to be as follows:

c44f932693577c93a96ce9665c645280.png

Total amount to be compensated: £671,440

Your compensation request has been approved however your money is currently being transferred to your bank account.

To speed up this process make sure you are not in game currently and make sure to respond to the member of staff if they are awaiting your response.

giphy.gif

Now that you’ve been compensated for what you’ve lost, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back