What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - Chiminim (Completed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chiminim

In-game Name: Chiminim
Steam ID: 76561198076396989
Date this happened: 06/23/2017
The Server this happened on.: Server 1
Please provide full detail and evidence: The video explains it all, we had a truck full of proccesed meth and we were right by the dealer and everybody on the server got kicked off. All the content inside the truck is wiped. And this happend twice, that everybody got kicked. Once by the meth proccesing and now by the dealer.

Another compensation request i'd like to make is that i bought an mk14 which i couldnt use because appearently it was appart of the jets dlc. Video is also included
Link to any evidence:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

excuse my friend talking in the background

Last edited by a moderator:
For the first video do you have any evidence that the truck was empty when you returned to it?

For the second video I will need some proof that the weapon then vanished rather than someone else coming and picking it up, can you show that?

For the first video do you have any evidence that the truck was empty when you returned to it?

For the second video I will need some proof that the weapon then vanished rather than someone else coming and picking it up, can you show that?
1. What do you mean, when i returned? I never returned to the truck, it takes 5 minutes if you dont interact with your vehicle for it to be cleaned up and its impossible to drive up to the meth dealer in 5 minutes from Athira. The inventory was wiped clean

2. I dont have any evidence that the weapon vanished rather then someone picking it up, however i can assure you nobody i knew on the server picked up the gun. The only person i know on the server is my friend in the recording and he doesnt have any arma 3 dlc's. 

For the meth:

55 x 12,000 = £660,000

For the mk14:

I believe it costs between 80k-90k + magazines (4 x £2500? = 10,000)

Ca. Total = £670,085

1. What do you mean, when i returned? I never returned to the truck, it takes 5 minutes if you dont interact with your vehicle for it to be cleaned up and its impossible to drive up to the meth dealer in 5 minutes from Athira. The inventory was wiped clean

2. I dont have any evidence that the weapon vanished rather then someone picking it up, however i can assure you nobody i knew on the server picked up the gun. The only person i know on the server is my friend in the recording and he doesnt have any arma 3 dlc's. 

For the meth:

55 x 12,000 = £660,000

For the mk14:

I believe it costs between 80k-90k + magazines (4 x £2500? = 10,000)

Ca. Total = £750,085
Im just quoting to fix some type fails, just editing.

Just to clarify the vehicle is not cleaned up for 15 minutes after the last interaction and not 5 minutes and thus you would possibly have had time to get to the truck if you'd have managed to get to the airport and jump in a heli and fly back. 

When you say the inventory was wiped do you mean it was lost because you did not return to the vehicle or that it was a bug that caused the inventory to suddenly be cleaned while you were using it?

--------------------------

Do you have evidence of the weapon de-spawning through the cleanup script to prove that it was totally lost after you were unable to pick it back up?

Just to clarify the vehicle is not cleaned up for 15 minutes after the last interaction and not 5 minutes and thus you would possibly have had time to get to the truck if you'd have managed to get to the airport and jump in a heli and fly back. 

When you say the inventory was wiped do you mean it was lost because you did not return to the vehicle or that it was a bug that caused the inventory to suddenly be cleaned while you were using it?

--------------------------

Do you have evidence of the weapon de-spawning through the cleanup script to prove that it was totally lost after you were unable to pick it back up?
Im certain admins can check if ive ever had a helicopter/pilot license, i dont know how to show you. Maybe you could check and see that i logged off after the kick? 

When i logged back on and spawned my truck from the garage, the inventory was empty. I dont know if it is a bug or if the ''clean up'' got it. 

Arent there server logs you could check to confirm? I dont know what to tell you, thats all the evidence i have got. 

------------------------

I dont have evidence of the weapon de-spawning, however i do have a bit of footage when we left from the black market and got robbed, you can see in this footage that neither me or my friend has that weapon.

I dont really know how server logs work, but im pretty sure you could perhaps find something regarding this?

When a vehicle is stored in the garage, whether by a player or by the clean up script all illegal items are removed. 

How can I be certain that someone else has not sold the contents of your truck? Looking at the logs is not an option in this case due to the hugely complex and time consuming process involved in finding this information for the development team. 

When a vehicle is stored in the garage, whether by a player or by the clean up script all illegal items are removed. 

How can I be certain that someone else has not sold the contents of your truck? Looking at the logs is not an option in this case due to the hugely complex and time consuming process involved in finding this information for the development team. 
Both me and my friend got kicked off the game, meaning we spawned back in Athira. The truck in the incident is my truck, meaning he cant access it if i log off and thats what i did. If you watch the video untill the end where the kid screams at me to stop to try to rob me, 5-10 minutes later after that i logged off.

The only evidence i have left is when i later got to the garage only to find the inventory wiped when i spawned my truck. 

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I'm going to go ahead and give you the benefit of the doubt on this one, you were kicked as part of a mass kick but made no attempt to retrieve the truck which could have quite easily been done within the 15 minute window. 

I'll also reimburse you for the lost weapon, in the future try and show the weapon being cleaned up by the automatic script to prove you're unable to pick it up.

Compensation request: Accepted

Amount: 740,000

Meth * 55 = 660000

Mk14 olive (50% sale still active) : 80000

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back