What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - Christopher123 (Refused)

Status
Not open for further replies.
In-game Name: Chris P Bacon
Steam ID: 76561198045654086
Date this happened: 19/08/18
The Server this happened on.: Server 1
Please provide full detail and evidence: I got RDM the executed and lost all my gear here is a video with my gun in https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9uAekLiyGvs and the one in the link is me being shot
Link to any evidence:

https://youtu.be/DX_Gx4Zyxy4
Lost items and total value of compensation.: CAR-95 1 97500 Stealth sound suppressor 75000 4 100rd 10000 each dms 30000
Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

here is the report

This compensation request will be put on a state of limbo untill the player reports have been issued, Hope this isn't inconvinient.

Locked.

The report has been accepted so I can continue with this compensation request. 

In your video I can't see that you die with your weapon on you. The last time I see your weapon is when this is put in your vehicle. Do you have any evidence of your gun being on your person when you died?

If this evidence can't be provided then this compensation request will have to be denied. @Christopher123

you can see it being given to my friend in this video just before i was killed he gave it back as you will see

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Due to it not being visible in the video that you took the weapon from the vehicle after your friend put it in I'm unable to accept this request.

REFUSED

Locked and moved

Although your request didn't meet our compensation request criteria, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back