What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - Colonel Paulo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paulo Serafim

In-game Name: (SOS) Col. Paulo Serafim
Steam ID: 76561198134071955
Date this happened: 01/11/18
The Server this happened on.: Server 1
Please provide full detail and evidence: Hacker went on the server and exploded everyone I guess.
Link to any evidence:

https://youtu.be/xrPV-Ftq7Po
Lost items and total value of compensation.: I believe that the for the gear Staff has already rolled back my character as so I'm only requesting compensation for the money that I had on me.

658,692£
Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Hi @Colonel Paulo,

Since you died due to a hacker I'm more then happy to issue compensation. Since you said your gear has been set-back and the items inside of your helicopter will return to your vehicle after the restart the compensation for that part has been sorted but for the money part I'm more then happy to give you the amount of cash money that you earned with the salt run!

Compensation Granted:

Total Value: £648,432

SteamID: 76561198134071955

Your compensation request has been approved however your money is currently being transferred to your bank account.

To speed up this process make sure you are not in game currently and make sure to respond to the member of staff if they are awaiting your response.

giphy.gif

Now that you’ve been compensated for what you’ve lost, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back