What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - Crasho - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crasho

Compensation Request

In-game Name: Francis Drake

Game: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198079405320

The date when this happened: 11/12/21

Please provide full detail and evidence: Hello!

Sorry for contacting you again so soon just an issue I'm having at the moment is my stored pistol has disappeared out of the trunk I stored it in, I have a theory it might have something to do with it being a duped pistol, the other one was destroyed, the game might have caught up and deleted the other as well.

My only thing with that is the ammo I had with it also disappeared and they were fine, I, unfortunately, don't have video evidence of this happening and understand if you can't do anything about it, I just thought since I've made a report around this gun already it might have helped.

It was an overnight thing, so I stored it last night before going to bed and it's then gone this morning.

Any help would be appreciated,

Cheers guys

Link to any evidence:

https://gyazo.com/077c6f40ded6627d3f7de64ee8e858ce

Lost items and total value of compensation: Glock-15 - Value 220k

Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Thank you for your submission

Our staff team will get back to you in this topic ASAP! In the meantime please ensure the details you have submitted above are correct.

Hello @Crasho

Thank you for opening this compensation request, due to the lack of evidence provided unfortunately your compensation request didn't meet our requirements which ultimately your request cannot be accepted.

Although your request didn't meet our compensation request criteria, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back