What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - Creebles (Completed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CSI Creebles

WORLD'S BEST BOSS
In-game Name: Selbeerc
Steam ID: 76561198108851499
Date this happened: 10/02/18
The Server this happened on.: Server 1
Please provide full detail and evidence:
Time of the incident: ~23:38 UK
Did an RP HM, the guy that was distributing the money couldn't find me on the menu so he gave the cash to another guy for me to rob, only to realize I got kicked out right after. I joined back in and didn't have any cash on me.

Link to any evidence:

https://youtu.be/p7TcvGfZTB4
Lost items and total value of compensation.: £6,299,994
Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
@Creebles

I have some questions before we start dealing with this is. 

Why did you think this would be a good idea after you friends had told you, you would get kicked and not have the money?
If you had a client problem there is a "join for support channel" for a reason. However once what your friend had told you would happen you came to this channel. 
We could have fixed this problem very easily instead of all this hassle we now face.

@Jefke V and myself were both in game when we saw you rob him for this money and we watched you get kicked. Our first reaction was to say you will have lost that money.

@Alfred thanks for looking into this

Why did you think this would be a good idea after you friends had told you, you would get kicked and not have the money?
Cause honestly I've never seen (or should say noticed) anyone getting kicked for robbing someone and then he told me "do it, do it, go for it" so I synced data and went for it as I was right next to the ATM and I thought I could make it.

If you had a client problem there is a "join for support channel" for a reason. However once what your friend had told you would happen you came to this channel. 
We could have fixed this problem very easily instead of all this hassle we now face.
I had no idea admins could take care of money as from what I've understood by looking at this sections, devs take care of it (sorry if I'm mistaken).

And I'm very sorry for this hassle and I'll understand if you decide to decline my request. It would just be great if you could issue a comp as we had a great RP story behind it so...

Compensation Accepted £6299994

Please in future bare this in mind when you want to move large amounts of money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back