What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - crippling hentai addiction - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

suwu

Los Santos Police
Los Santos Police
Compensation Request

In-game Name: Adam Borrett

Game: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198115510029

The date when this happened: 09/02/21

Please provide full detail and evidence: I was about to start bagging my weed when the server restarted. Once it came back online the 2000 weed that I had transferred from storage to my inventory just before the restart was gone, neither in my inventory or storage as shown by the video that records the entire event.

Link to any evidence:
https://youtu.be/fj_JG2E1Cik
Lost items and total value of compensation: 2000 Sativa Buds

Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Thankyou for your submission

Our staff team will get back to you in this topic ASAP! In the meantime please ensure the details you have submitted above are correct.

Thank you for the video - It makes a lot easier for us to see exactly what has went on! Video clearly shows that you lost 2000 Sativa Bud after the restart.

Accepted, Compensation issued = 2000 Sativa Buds

You will be able to claim this from an NPC in one of the offices at City Hall (Ground Floor).

In future, please be mindful of the restarts and avoid taking things out of your house storage so close to the server coming down.

Now that you’ve been compensated for what you’ve lost, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back