What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - DairyleaPP - (Completed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DairyleaPP

In-game Name: DairyleaPP
Steam ID: 76561198282703722
Date this happened: 12/24/2016
The Server this happened on.: Server 1
Please provide full detail and evidence: I will admit this has never happened in the time ive played arma. After robbing a house with a few arms inside I decided to move them to a secure location however I seen a car crashed with a bag at the side of it enroute. Attempting to get out and look at the contents of the bag everything closed and said that my steam user was already ingame once I tried to rejoin?

Not only can I kindly ask for compensation for the guns I lost I would like to ask what on earth the error was if you can find out?

Link to any evidence:

https://youtu.be/9TVwPKPOQqY
Lost items and total value of compensation.: WEAPONS:
TRG 21: £60k
MXC black: £260k
2 MK20: £200k
.45 acp handgun: £28k
MISC/CLOTHING:
All other gear such as clothing, ammo, attachments included in this video: (call it) £50k

TOTAL PRICE: £598k
HALF PRICE: £598/2= £299k
Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
if you can , i need a more over video rather than pieces of it as this video is not good enough for me to work on

@Gregory uploading now will be put here in the next 10 mins

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Ok useraly i would decline as i would think under client error, but as we are having errors on the server, i am not fully sure at this moment if it may be due to that. ill comp for the 1 TRG 1 MK20 and rangefinders as that s all i can see in the car - please message me or another member of staff on ts to have this completed

@DairyleaPP Can you please contact a member of staff on Teamspeak within 2 weeks to have this completed as we cannot keep these open forever. Thanks

Completed on 30/01/2017 When Player was Offline!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back