What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - Daley

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daley

Unlinked
  1. In-game Name: Daley
  2. Steam ID: 76561198416029819
  3. Date this happened: 18/05/19
  4. The Server this happened on.: Server 1
  5. Please provide full detail and evidence: I was being chased by Police, then poseidon showed up so I stopped, then someone came and just jacked my HEMMT whilst running me over. I didn't know if it was classed as VDM or not + I don't know the player who done it, and he didn't look like police.

Like I said, I lost all of that and I'm not to sure if it counted as VDM, hence why I put it in here as not knowing the player.
  6. Link to any evidence:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1eKmwenfIZI
  7. Lost items and total value of compensation.: MX SW 6.5 mm [All] £160,000
    6.5 mm 100Rnd Mag 25,000 X12 300,000
    HEMTT Box 550,000
    200 Processed weed

8. Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

@Daley let's get this compensation request started with the next statement:

then someone came and just jacked my HEMMT whilst running me over.
 in the video, i can indeed see that the player in the HEMMT indeed rammed u with your own car However the fact that he managed to jump into your car and then proceed to drive of is most certainly not a break of our server rules nor did this player seem to have rammed you on purpose.

due to the reason mentioned above and the fact that you on your own forgot to lock your truck is the reason why this compensation request will be declined as this falls under User Error.

Although your request didn't meet our compensation request criteria, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back