What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - Daley

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daley

Unlinked
  1. In-game Name: Daley
  2. Steam ID: 76561198416029819
  3. Date this happened: 18/05/19
  4. The Server this happened on.: Server 1
  5. Please provide full detail and evidence: A hacker started blowing everyons stuff. I was about to sell my weed, but my HEMMT got blown up by a hacker. I actually beg I get some compensation as there was nothing that I could do to prevent this.
  6. Link to any evidence:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jeY3I3q2l20
  7. Lost items and total value of compensation.: Full truck of processed weed. 1.3 million
  8. Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

hello @Daley 

First off i know how anoying it is when a hacker tried to destroy your fun. 
But Thats not a reason for you to demand compensation. any compensation requests are carried out on a goodwill basis by our kind voluntary staff in due course
So be happy we will take the time to look at this reqeust. 

Now onto the actual compensation. in the video we clearly see you were involved in a hacker attack. 

thefore this compensation reqeust will be accepted. however we dont calculate the perks. 
so you will be compensated 3,520x 200 units of high grade weed. that makes a total of 704.000 Pounds. 

ACCEPTED 18-05-2019

Your compensation request has been approved however your money is currently being transferred to your bank account.

To speed up this process make sure you are not in game currently and make sure to respond to the member of staff if they are awaiting your response.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back