What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - Daley

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daley

Unlinked
  1. In-game Name: (SOS) PVT. Daley
  2. Steam ID: 76561198416029819
  3. Date this happened: 10/30/19
  4. The Server this happened on.: Server 1
  5. Please provide full detail and evidence: Well, we was coming back from HM to put the money in the bank, and basically, what happened was, I got launched into space for some reason when I got out of the Taru. That is literally all there was to it. Just a big trampoline.
  6. Link to any evidence:
    https://youtu.be/lXGva-gJ1g0
  7. Lost items and total value of compensation.: 1,500,000 (you can see at the beginning of the video)
    Wetsuit [AAF] £2,000
    Carryall Backpack [All] £5,000
    Makeshift Gas Mask £10,000
    CTRG Plate Carrier Rig / Carrier Rig [All] £7,500
    Mk18 7.62 mm £230,000
    7.62mm 20Rnd Mag £5,000 / mag X8
    ACP-C2 .45 ACP £28,000
    .45 ACP 9Rnd Mag £700 / mag X2
    Sound Suppressor (.45 ACP) £50,000
Total = 1,873,900

1. Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
@Daley We will need to see evidence that you fully bleed out and that no one around you picked it up as it is clear there a few people stood over you (including allies) which could have just picked up the money after you bleed out. Please supply this evidence.

@Daley We will need to see evidence that you fully bleed out and that no one around you picked it up as it is clear there a few people stood over you (including allies) which could have just picked up the money after you bleed out. Please supply this evidence.
@George-Harris Just deny it bud. Don't have the evidence so there's no point trying to defend my corner.

Last edited by a moderator:
Although your request didn't meet our compensation request criteria, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back