What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - Dan953

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan

1. In-game Name: Dan
  2. Steam ID: 76561198797267174
  3. Date this happened: 04/19/20
  4. Please provide full detail and evidence: I had just stolen Moses’ mohawk and was going to refuel it before stealing it at the scrapyard. I was then VDMed by Moses and therefore had no chance to steal it!
  5. Link to any evidence:
    https://youtu.be/bGJME7orqCM
  6. Lost items and total value of compensation.: A Mohawk
  7. Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Hello Dan,

I'm sorry to inform you that on this occasion I am not going to issue compensation, this is due to the following. Firstly, your video does not prove that the helicopter was in fact, not your own or one of your friend and that it wouldn't just return to your/their garage after a restart. Secondly, as per our Compensation Request Guidelines you must fill out a player report if you have lost something due to a rule break. Lastly, as a result of the Mohawk not being in the process of being stolen, it is unclear whether or not that was the intended purpose of the helicopter or not, or whether it was just being used to fly around in. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Compensation Request Outcome: Declined 

Although your request didn't meet our compensation request criteria, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back