What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - Dane_Moore

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dane_Moore

In-game Name: (SOS) PFC. Dane Moore
Steam ID: 76561198282269905
Date this happened: 28/10/18
The Server this happened on.: Server 1
Please provide full detail and evidence: Well there was a hacker in the server and people got hurt and lost a lot of gear.
Link to any evidence:

https://plays.tv/video/5bd5a52a33f9f82d52
Lost items and total value of compensation.: Clothing gear 100K. (all gear included+the gili).
MX SW + silenser + DMS + 7 mags of 100 round. (350K)
+ Zafier handgun and scope.

in total 450K.

(I have been a bit generous with myself in the calculations above, but the details of what i had is the same and it can be seen in the video in some dgree.)
Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Hi @Dane_Moore,

Before I can proceed with the compensation request I will need to ask if you have a video with you fully bleeding out? If you have this could you please upload it and post it in the compensation request!

Hi @Dane_Moore,

Because you died due to a script-kiddie I'm more than happy to issue compensation for the items that you lost. Unfortunately I will only be able to accept the compensation for the items that are visible to me in the video. You requested to let a different case be handled in the same compensation request however for the sake of noting everything down in the correct way and so that we can log what we compensated for at what moment of time you need to put through a separate compensation request for this case. Sorry for the inconvenience and the staff team is working hard to find the script kiddie. 

Compensation Granted:

03949948ea3d5c160299cddd581e8177.png

Total Value:  [SIZE=14pt]£288,750[/SIZE]

SteamID: 76561198282269905

Your compensation request has been approved however your money is currently being transferred to your bank account.

To speed up this process make sure you are not in game currently and make sure to respond to the member of staff if they are awaiting your response.

giphy.gif

Attempted to issue compensation, player was online.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back