What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - Dane_Moore

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dane_Moore

In-game Name: (SOS) PFC. Dane Moore
Steam ID: 76561198282269905
Date this happened: 28/10/18
The Server this happened on.: Server 1
Please provide full detail and evidence: Well there was a hacker in the server and people got hurt and lost a lot of gear.
Link to any evidence:

https://plays.tv/video/5bd5eb7b41a469d24e/hacker-at-night-
Lost items and total value of compensation.: Mx sw (Silencers,DMSs,mags,biopads,laser), ghili + full underware (gpss,masks,medkits, gas grenades,vests,...).

i have lost around 900K today by hackers on weapons and gear and my other comp req got approved but almost half of what I asked for.
this is a re-occuring issue that has effected my time and mood verymuch, what i asked for can improve my view of the server at the moment as these kinda incidents ruins the game for everone.

thank you for your time and i wish you a good time <3.
Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Hi @Dane_Moore,

I'm inviting you to come to Join for Support so that a level 4 admin can attempt to restore your full gear. 

Take in mind that this will override the current gear that you have. If you have bought gear since then that you don't want too lose feel free to reply to this topic telling me that you bought new gear and would wish to proceed in the normal way. 

I would wish to proceed in the normal way, i have bought the same gear.

thank you very much and i hope you guys have a great time, we really do appreciate the work that you are doing.

Hi @Dane_Moore,

Any chance you can upload a short video to show that you have the other gear on yourselve. Since you were in first person the whole time bleeding out I wasn't able to see the attachments on your weapon! A short video with you showing this will be sufficient! Thanks in advance.

Hi @Dane_Moore

Thank you for providing the additional evidence! Because you died due to a hacker I'm more then happy to issue compensation for the items that you lost! Everything that I can see in the video will be compensated for. Also a tip when gearing up you can make a screenshot of what you buy so in case of you needing to make a comp request you got evidence of what items you had on you (press F12 to make a screenshot that will automatically save within steam)! 

Compensation Granted:

e10cf4f68b02d1a59fe6819445543c42.png

Total Value: £371,250

SteamID: 76561198282269905

Your compensation request has been approved however your money is currently being transferred to your bank account.

To speed up this process make sure you are not in game currently and make sure to respond to the member of staff if they are awaiting your response.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back