What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - Daniel Connors

Status
Not open for further replies.
  1. In-game Name: Daniel Connors
  2. Steam ID:
  3. Date this happened: 07/05/20
  4. Please provide full detail and evidence: legit standing in legion square with my vintage pistol in my pockts and this showed up saying i had an illegal weapon so i got striped of all my guns and i lost it
  5. Link to any evidence:
    https://imgur.com/tXoxH2b
  6. Lost items and total value of compensation.: Vintage pistol, About 60k market value 200 bullets in it aswell
  7. Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

after looking trough some logs i can confirm that a hacker caused you to loose your pistol and bullets and therefore your compensation will be accepted

we are yet to determain if the comp will be given to you as 50K or as a replacement weapon.

when you read this please contact a admin in teamspeak by joining jfs

Last edited by a moderator:
Your compensation request has been approved however your money is currently being transferred to your bank account.

To speed up this process make sure you are not in game currently and make sure to respond to the member of staff if they are awaiting your response.

giphy.gif

60k Added as this was the going price of the weapon at time of request to character Daniel Conners bank account.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back