What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - DatAnnoyingDude (Completed 19/09/2017)

Status
Not open for further replies.

A J

Wiki Editor
In-game Name: Aaron
Steam ID: 76561198352510783
Date this happened: 09/14/2017
The Server this happened on.: Server 1
Please provide full detail and evidence: Yesterday evening while on server 1 I was doing clams for a few hours in orcas and a HEMMTT box after flying back to the airfield in a hummingbird I took out in noticed i had lost in the region of 1.5 million, the price of the helis. When taking out my hummingbird I noticed that the money was gone after reset. At which point I took out a hummingbird to go back to doing clams
Whilst in flight, i press y and find a further 225k missing which I caught on record shown in the link below. As this seems to be a garage glitch that doesn't appear to cross terms of requests I apologise profusely if it comes under that branch. As I have been active over the past months.
Link to any evidence:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jweY8j6Rao&t=1s
Lost items and total value of compensation.: 1.755 million from my in-game bank account.
Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Right then, as the video covers the bug of it taking the 225k from you which seems to be from the spamming to get the heli over the other. But for the 1.5 million, we cannot see that in the video to allow that to be compensated.

I will accept for 225k.

Please await for this to be processed in due time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back