What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - Dave The MILO Man (Refused)

Status
Not open for further replies.
In-game Name: JayMan
Steam ID: 76561198023963077
Date this happened: 13/07/18
The Server this happened on.: Server 1
Please provide full detail and evidence: I was driving back to the border from the rebel outpost before downtime when i had a sudden screen juddering and my car stopped in its tracks, throwing me from the vehicle dead and then a few seconds later my pickup exploded which destroyed its contents and left me laying in the road wondering "WTF". As it was about 3:50 there was no medic available to save me, and the police did come within 1km but decided not to come across the border to help. Understandable. Either way i was carrying a shemag, full plate carrier, guerilla smock, with an olive carry all, in my backpack i had ; an akm +5 mags and 2 45 acp pistols, a spare balaclava for my friend and an assortment of zipties and medkits to the tune of 5 each but these are not important. In my chest carrier i had 8 mags for the rahim i was carrying, plus the 30k scope and bipod. the prices on the sheet are not exactly up to date but from what i can work out on the sheet its worth 600k however I believe more accurately i paid around 500k for all the items, plus the clothes i had when i arrived.
I was so well armed due to a plan to meet a friend and assist with some vigilante work, before downtime i do not know why i did not have patience and just wait.
I think the cause of the crash was a desync or lag spike caused by people dropping connection for downtime. I am not sure though but i am certain my driving was solid and it was not player error.
Thank you for your help.
Jay
Link to any evidence:

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1440198042
Lost items and total value of compensation.: Basic Guerilla items - 5k
Shemag [All] - 75k
Balaclava - 35k
CTRG Plate Carrier Rig - 7.5k
4-five .45 ACp X 2 - 56k
Assorted mags - 15k
AKM 7.62mm - 170k
Rahim 7.62mm - 200k
DMS scope and biipod -75k
5 X Zipties - 75k
Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
I really want to help you during the the big amount of words that you providing in here,but at the same time,i need a video proof about what happened and how you lost your items.so please provide me here with this video to continue with your Compensation Request.

Since there is no respond,in this case

Compensation Request - Refused

​

Although your request didn't meet our compensation request criteria, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back