What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - Deceiving01

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deceiving01

1. In-game Name: PVT Daniels
  2. Steam ID: 107794862
  3. Date this happened: 14/05/19
  4. The Server this happened on.: Server 1
  5. Please provide full detail and evidence: Was in a AAN Van in the greenzone parking of Kavala. Had to do a chore for my mom and my friend said he would wait. While I was AFK someone by the name of Phoenix VDM the van I was in, Causing me to lose all my gear. I had no Idea this happend however my friend Makkay took screenshots of the incident. So the Screen shot is him standing there and the downed person is me, Bob Wilkson is also a witness
  6. Link to any evidence:
    https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1741511658
  7. Lost items and total value of compensation.: 1x Protector SMG | 2x 9mm for SMG | 1x Rook 9m pistol | AAN Press Vest | AAN Press Helmet w/neck cover | Journalist clothes | Black Viper Backpack | Black Balaclava | GPS | NVG brown
  8. Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

@Deceiving01 the compensation request will be paused due to the fact that this compensation request is linked to a report a player.

This request Will be reviewed once the report has been dealt with

@Deceiving01Please can you provide a valid Steam ID? If you do not know how to obtain your Steam ID please refer to the guide on the compensation requests homepage

As your report has been declined I am unable to accept this compensation request. Since compensation requests require an accepted report a player!

Declined

Although your request didn't meet our compensation request criteria, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back