What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - defuzr - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

defuzr

Compensation Request

In-game Name: Vito Bellouigi

Game: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198035896309

The date when this happened: 04/04/21

Please provide full detail and evidence: I removed fish from my boat and came back to it all gone. It has done this a few times. When I take 50 I think it tries to take 100, gives me 50 and loses the other 50. It really sucks and I've lost like £100k now in fish.

Link to any evidence:

Lost items and total value of compensation: £100,000

Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Thankyou for your submission

Our staff team will get back to you in this topic ASAP! In the meantime please ensure the details you have submitted above are correct.

Hello @defuzr

Do you have any evidence of this occurring so I can process your comp request. Cheers!

Hello @defuzr

Do you have any evidence of this occurring so I can process your comp request. Cheers!
Apologies, I do not however I thought I'd attempt to try and get some money back. No worries either way, thanks for you time.

My apologies however without any evidence in relation to this I am unable to provide compensation. 

In future please try to provide evidence so that we can assist with your request and address if there is a game bug etc so we can deal with it. 

Thank you for your time.

Compensation Request Declined

200.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back