What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - Delta Gaming(Refused)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dj Kendall

In-game Name: Kendall
Steam ID: 76561198093622352
Date this happened: 19/03/18
The Server this happened on.: Server 2
Please provide full detail and evidence: Well as we are buying a new gang base we wanted to sell the other one, i went over to the gang base we was selling and i sold it (I have level 4) after confirming the sale, i never recieved any in game money nor did the person who bought it recieve any money, i left it a few days in case it was dysync before i posted a request and also i havent been able to get on, we have no access to the gang base and no money was given! As you can see in the video I tried multiple time to try and access the prop menu however I wasn’t able to, we definialty do not have the gang base anymore as it’s not marked on are map and there is no spawn point. 
Link to any evidence:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dnl4NwTkbRk&feature=youtu.be
Lost items and total value of compensation.: £8,500,000
Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
If needed i can upload footage on my end from the same incident proving i never revived the money either (im the one who bought the base).

Could you let me know of the exact date that you sold this gang base?

Indeed. I did check that date, I just wanted to be sure.  I cannot see @Delta Gaming gain any money from the sale. This will be looked into further.

@Jeep_addison Having checked your Money graph, I can actually see a rise of 11~ mil on that day.

qfKPlSS.png

kbIn0bM.png

It seems as though this could be where the money went? Who originally bought the gang base?

The graph is correct, As we where purchasing a new base for the gang everyone chipped in, how ever im sure the money from the sold dmt never was accounted for.

i was the one who originally bought the base.

Here is the footage from my end.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

COMPENSATION REFUSED
Your money graph shows an increase of funds, whilst you claim this to be because your friends giving you money I have no way to prove that this was the case. With such large sums of money, I cannot take risks and offer compensation unless I am 100% sure.

Also, please note the following rule,
[SIZE=medium](4.5) Using the stats.Roleplay.co.uk stats page to gain information about players or gangs and then use that information ingame is considered metagaming. (Punishment is a ban) [/SIZE]
In the video that you posted @Jeep_addison You mention "It's a database man, I can look it up on the government website". This is indeed in breach of said rule. Be careful in the future.

Locked & Moved

Although your request didn't meet our compensation request criteria, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back