What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - Delusion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Delusion

1. In-game Name: Delusionn
  2. Steam ID: 76561198069273314
  3. Date this happened: 12/04/19
  4. The Server this happened on.: Server 1
  5. Please provide full detail and evidence: RDM/Poor roleplay.. Was killed just after finishing selling 400 diamonds barely any initiation with not enough time to comply. Guy had 3 reports against him and has now been banned. There was no initiation other than what you see. 

Same video used for report is what is linked. More footage could be obtained but I myself was not the recorder so I could ask the person who did for more.
  6. Link to any evidence:
    https://plays.tv/video/5cb04fb527c5a5eb37/yikes

7. Lost items and total value of compensation.: 400 diamonds, 3420 each (without perks) I have the perks I don't know exact amount they sell for with them but around 1.7m for 400 I believe. I'm not to bothered about exact amount for this comp request, what I've put down adds up to a TOTAL OF: 1,994,000 (Assuming 400 diamonds = 1.7m) I lost more than i listed but as I said not too fussed about accuracy. I'm fine with the amount stated (1,994,000)

NOTE: In the video I am aware it isn't very clear what I'm wearing from the perspective of who was recording but it is the only evidence we had on this case. ( You can see I'm in a ghillie and you can sort of make out the silencer. Not sure how to prove to you that my truck was full other than witnesses in gang and how long it took to sell/amount of times in and out (40 a time)

-400 Cut diamonds worth of $$$$$$$
-MX SW = 95k
-Jungle ghillie = 100k
-6.5 suppressor = 75k
-Bipod = 7k~
-4 x 6.5 100rnd mags = 10k~?
-carrier rig = 7k ~

My calculations came to 1,994,000, feel free to revise this. But I noticed that on the compensation request page the links for the price lists have incorrect/outdated prices.

1. Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
@Delusion I will need to see any form of evidence showing what you asking for comp wise above.  It is very hard to prove and if we going down the route with this footage i will literally only be able to compensate you with the silencer

Well I wasn't recording so I cant prove the diamonds.. other than being at diamond shop etc.. You can see hits a mx sw.. i might be able to ask for more footage but again its not my footage just call it 100k for ghillie 95k mxsw 50k silencer and ill be satisfied. I would rather not have to bother the person who was recording to cut and upload footage etc 

Well I wasn't recording so I cant prove the diamonds.. other than being at diamond shop etc.. You can see hits a mx sw.. i might be able to ask for more footage but again its not my footage just call it 100k for ghillie 95k mxsw 50k silencer and ill be satisfied. I would rather not have to bother the person who was recording to cut and upload footage etc 
I am going to see more footage i am afraid as i cannot make out the weapon that is being used from the video uploaded.

Aw man. I'll try ask them for more.. Feels a lot of effort for 300k comp from a clear rdm though

Will reply if/when I get more

Thinking about it I don't think there will be any better evidence of what I had than what is shown as the guy killed us all pretty quickly

@Delusion due to me only being able to see the Jungle ghillie and the 6.5 suppressor this is all i will be able to compensate for.  So i am going to issue you with £175,000 in compensation.  

Comp Granted 175000

Your compensation request has been approved however your money is currently being transferred to your bank account.

To speed up this process make sure you are not in game currently and make sure to respond to the member of staff if they are awaiting your response.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back