What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - DeluxevR - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeluxevR

Character Name: Nathan Levid
Character ID: 22594
Steam ID: 76561198027962625
Game: GTA RP
Date: Mar 22, 2024
Please Provide Full Details: So this is a unusual request because I dont see any information about this anywhere, so this is more of a information gathering then a actual compensation request. But I didn't know where else to post this.

So I would like to start with that I am not a 100% sure about this but I hope you can help me.

So I have been away for 3 years and recently got back to the city. When I returned with my oldest character I noticed I had a few trucks and cars parked here and there. Although I thought I remembered(and am pretty sure I did at the MC club in the north) buying a BF400 when I was last in the server 4 years ago. I was wondering if there is a way for you guys to see if I had the BF400 back theno, and I would like to know why it got deleted from my owned vehicles and all the other cars/trucks didn't.

I mainly care about it being a BF400 with a very old license plate, it started with a J like most of my other vehicles. Please let me know what you can find or do for me.
Link(s) To Any Evidence: n.a.
Lost Items & Total Value Of Compensation BF400 (J***** Licenseplate) - Unknown value
: Yes

Hello @DeluxevR

Unfortunately I don't see any log of you ever having a BF400

No logs of Vehicle Purchase, impound release fee and Vehicle modifications.

I'll get this closed off for you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back