What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - destrucktoid

Status
Not open for further replies.
  1. In-game Name: Destrucktoid
  2. Steam ID: 76561198195181351
  3. Date this happened: 01/01/20
  4. Please provide full detail and evidence: i was doing a diamond sale run and when i arrived at the shop in my heli i crashed it, however as i was bleeding out a NHS member came along to defibrilate me, then midway through the defbriliation the server underwent its 12PM restart
  5. Link to any evidence:
    https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/327236288686325762/661902756818452490/unknown.png
  6. Lost items and total value of compensation.: Zubr and 12 cut blood diamonds aswell as a defender helmet and a armor 4/5 vest, the rest i would be willing to pay out of my own pocket for.
  7. Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

The 12pm restart is stated in sidechat at least 15 minutes before restart and reminds you quite frequently to either sync your data and log off to save you valuables. By running the risk of trying to complete a run just before restart and dying it is not a god given right that you need to be revived before restart even if an NHS member is there, plenty of people at a restart have a medic treating them but don't get up because of the restart. It's just one of those things...

Compensation Declined

Although your request didn't meet our compensation request criteria, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back