What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - dippzi - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

dippzi

Compensation Request

In-game Name: Jasper Ghost, 2pm crash

Game: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198280503395

The date when this happened: 04/02/21

Please provide full detail and evidence: At around 2pm on friday the 2nd, a random storm occured and no one expected it. A few minutes before this i took out my standard pistol and 61 rounds from my safe (as we were about to go to war again) and refilled my car and then the server went down, i didnt think anything of it as it was around 5 ish mins since i took it out my safe. i come back after the server is back up, like 10 ish mins it took and the gun and bullets are not on me, i spawn next to my house, and my gun and bullets are not in my safe either, this is at least 100k or so in bullets, guns, armour everything i lost because of this server crash, please could i get these back as being at war has made me very poor, losing shit all the time and losing this now is just unfair, if you can check your logs/databasse you should be able to see me taking shit out aetc and it now not being there.

Link to any evidence:

Lost items and total value of compensation: 1 standard, 61 pistol bullets, 3 armour. around 100k

Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Thankyou for your submission

Our staff team will get back to you in this topic ASAP! In the meantime please ensure the details you have submitted above are correct.

Hello @dippzi

Will i must ask you this,because i think you aware how the Compensation Request work ,I need a proof that you was have this items and after this we can continue with the Compensation Request.

Hello @dippzi

Will i must ask you this,because i think you aware how the Compensation Request work ,I need a proof that you was have this items and after this we can continue with the Compensation Request.
i have a picture from a week or so that i had these guns, and i have my initial reaction from when i realised i didnt have them anymore, apart from that i didnt have recordings from the crash or pictures of my safe today

Hello @dippzi

After reviewing the time and day, and storm time, i can't make assumption that you didn't have this items or you have them,
since theer was no proof that you lost this items from you.

I sould normlay Denied this Compensation Request

BUT

I believe you,so my decision will based on my believes that you saying the truth in here, i will Accept your Compensation Request for the following items :

61x Pistol Ammo
1x Pistol
3x Armor

Compensation Request : Accepted

Now that you’ve been compensated for what you’ve lost, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back