What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - Dont Look At Me - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dont Look At Me

Compensation Request

In-game Name: isro shaw

Game: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198341505560

The date when this happened: 03/18/21

Please provide full detail and evidence: I had taked one uzi from my 3 uzis that were at my storage in my house, i put it back in and it despawned.
plus id also like to comp my drugs from 1 year ago, i was banned when they got changed and didnt have the chance to sell them.
please check my logs and see i didnt transfer the uzi to any player or anyone paid me since i logged on this morning. 09:40 time of lost item, i logged in about 40 minutes ago.

Link to any evidence:
https://www.
Lost items and total value of compensation: 1 uzi, 959 proccessed cocaine, 1485 coca leaves, 560 pedu, 766 meth.

Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: No

Thankyou for your submission

Our staff team will get back to you in this topic ASAP! In the meantime please ensure the details you have submitted above are correct.

proof here: since i take all my items pictures on my phone .

https://discord.com/channels/355810768463200256/697743545414713365/822044953042616410

as for the drugs i had despawned some of the uncooked once on video! i had no storage left in my house..

Hello @Dont Look At Me

As stated on our 'Compensation Request Wiki':

"ALL COMPENSATION REQUESTS WILL REQUIRE EVIDENCE/PROOF OF ITEMS YOU ARE SEEKING COMPENSATION FOR. ANY COMPENSATION REQUESTS LACKING EVIDENCE WILL BE DENIED"

The link you provided doesn't lead anywhere. If you could please post evidence to support your claim, we will then be able to proceed with this Compensation Request. 

Also, to clarify, getting compensation for your drugs from 1 Year ago because you were unable to sell them because you were banned isn't something we can or would be willing to do. You getting banned is and was of your own doing. Consider that part of your punishment 😉

I look forward to looking at any evidence you can provide.

Thanks.

Hello @Dont Look At Me

As is also stated on our 'Compensation Request Wiki':

"Please also be aware the Staff who review these requests are within their right to deny requests that have timed out. If you do not respond to a request within 24 hours, it can be denied due this. You made the request, it is your responsibility to keep track of it"

If you fail to respond to this Compensation Request within 24 hours of this message being posted, this compensation request will have to be denied. 

Thankyou.

Hi, sorry i could not find video proof for the third uzi, and i understand my punishment regarding the drugs, thanks for letting me know so i can finally throw them away lol

Close the thread please 🙂

Very well. 

We apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused.

----------------------------------------------------

Compensation Request Denied

-----------------------------------------------------

Thank you for playing on our GTARP Server. 

Although your request didn't meet our compensation request criteria, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back