What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - Dr Frankie (Completed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr Hannibal

In-game Name: Dr. Frankie Focker
Steam ID: 76561198089122509
Date this happened: 16/09/18
The Server this happened on.: Server 1
Please provide full detail and evidence: Time of Death: 6:16pm GMT.
RPUK ID: 252322

Was on my way to the airport to get a heli to go launder my stacks of cash when near Devil's bend/RBA someone in a Qilin swerved towards me, so I decided to start recording just in case they came back and VDM'd me, gave a quick look through my virtual inventory and then my clothing and backpack inventory, to then get blown up by a script kiddie, then after more explosions and being thrown into the air my game crashed, CC Aiden then suggested to log-in to see if all my gear had in fact been lost and it had, but for some reason my death hadn't been synced to the server and to make a comp request.

I'd recommend lowering the video volume as I audibly sigh a few times.
As for the length of video it is short and for that I am sorry, sadly I had just started recording.
Link to any evidence:

https://youtu.be/RX0J3JwcNjc
Lost items and total value of compensation.: Full Ghillie [Lush] £150,000
589998 Stacks of cash [Unsure of value]
£25000 that was on my person at the time.
Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Hi,

Due to you dying due to a Script Kiddie, I'm more then happy to issue compensation for the items that you lost. 

* Full ghillie: 75k

* Stacks of Cash 589998x: 589998 pounds

* 25730 pounds cash

Total: £690728

SteamID: 76561198089122509

Last edited by a moderator:
Your compensation request has been approved however your money is currently being transferred to your bank account.

To speed up this process make sure you are not in game currently and make sure to respond to the member of staff if they are awaiting your response.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back