What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - Edy36

Status
Not open for further replies.

Edy36

1. In-game Name: Edy
  2. Steam ID: 76561198881189357
  3. Date this happened: 08/09/19
  4. The Server this happened on.: Server 1
  5. Please provide full detail and evidence: A friend transfered me 999.999$ but i got kicked off the game right after so money didnt save and i would like to recive them back.
  6. Link to any evidence:
    https://youtu.be/Ojm4zni8-20
  7. Lost items and total value of compensation.: 999.999
  8. Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

@Edy36 From the video I can see that Daddydave wire transferred you 999,999 and this goes straight into your bank account, not into your wallet. From the current video I can not see what you bank balance was before the wire transfer happened so cant see if the money had actually entered you account. If you have evidence of you bank just prior to the transfer please provide it here.

@George-Harris i have an evidence but its with 10 hours befor or so: https://youtu.be/QvRTvgfKv_s

it was before a weed run so after run i got like 4.1mil then i put a wepon in my house and bought other items and got down to 3.9 or somewhere around that and then Daddydave  transfered me 999.999 and i got kicked off so lost them

Unfortunately without a continuous video from seeing your original bank account, getting money transferred, server restart then your bank balance I can't verify if this money was dinked to your account or not. The money from Daddydave seemed to be compensation for a situation that had happend and not 'A friend' who transferred it to you. Unfortunately I am going to deny this request.

Although your request didn't meet our compensation request criteria, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back