What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - EIRE

Status
Not open for further replies.

EIRE

In-game Name: (AO) E1R3
Steam ID: 76561198201734750
Date this happened: 10/12/18
The Server this happened on.: Server 1
Please provide full detail and evidence: I was just after being dropped of by my friend in Kavala garage. I was coming from the west over the hills in a Quilin so I did not see the situation taking place on the main road. I was kinda just waiting till restart when I saw an ally was close by. I proceed to go down the south wall off the garage along the dried up river. I hid by a small wall as I saw lots of downed players and wanted to asses the situation. As I saw no one I proceeded to come out of hiding and go ask what happened, as I assumed it was a car crash due to the fact there were two people, with no gear, just standing over them. I ran over and went prone. I was about to speak to this ally when I saw someone in front of me behind the wall. This distracted me for a couple of seconds. I was then shot out of no where. I unfortunately had to go right after restart and did not have time to try and sort this out, but assumed the person probably would have done nothing as you later hear in the video someone saying loads of people were being rdm'd. I have linked the video and report bellow.
Link to any evidence:

https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/112220-report-a-player-the-priest-rockyfx-rdm/?tab=comments#comment-648619
Lost items and total value of compensation.: MK-1 EMR 7.62 mm - £370,000
10x7.62 mm 20Rnd Mag - £50,000
Ghillie Suit - £100,000
ELBV / LBV Grenadier Harness / LBV Harness - £7,500
Balaclava - £35,000
Bipod - £15,000
20xLockpick - £3,000
3xZipties - £45,000
Total Loss - £625,500
I AM GETTING ALL PRICES FROM THE LINKS PROVIDED HERE - https://www.roleplay.co.uk/guide/support/compensation-requests/
I had a rook with 7X30rnd mags but I have no way of proving it.
I also had a MOS sight but I got it from an AR Cache so I assume I can't claim it.
Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Due to this compensation request is based on a player report it will be placed on hold until the outcome of the report has been decided.

On hold - Awaiting Report

Since the report has been approved you will be issued compensation for your losses.

Compensation Granted:

Note: Since the MOS doesn't have an actual price I am unable to compensate for this. 

Mk-I EMR 7.62 mm (Sand)

£500,000

£250,000

TOTAL:

£835,500

7.62 mm 20Rnd Mag

£80,000

£40,000

TOTAL (SALE):

£441,750

Full Ghillie (Lush) [NATO]

£150,000

£75,000

Balaclava (Black)

£35,000

£17,500

ELBV Harness

£7,500

£3,750

[Buy] Lockpick

£3,000

£3,000

[Buy] Zipties

£45,000

£45,000

Bipod (Sand) [NATO]

£15,000

£7,500

Total Value: £441,750 

SteamID: 76561198201734750

Your compensation request has been approved however your money is currently being transferred to your bank account.

To speed up this process make sure you are not in game currently and make sure to respond to the member of staff if they are awaiting your response.

giphy.gif

Now that you’ve been compensated for what you’ve lost, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back