What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - Empathise - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Empathise

Compensation Request

In-game Name: Harley West

Game: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198124089504

The date when this happened: 03/31/21

Please provide full detail and evidence: Doing my trucking job and all of a sudden my truck glitches and i die. It completely lags out.

Link to any evidence:
https://streamable.com/4u6eue
Lost items and total value of compensation: 301 bags of sativa, 3 bread, 3 water, driving license, mobile phone, 2 repair kits, 12 unripe oranges

Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Thankyou for your submission

Our staff team will get back to you in this topic ASAP! In the meantime please ensure the details you have submitted above are correct.

Hello @Empathise

do you have any video evidence for what you was have in your inventory ?
No I didn't realise this was needed. Today is my third day on the server with that issue being on the second day. If you want evidence a play called "Tony" who i'm now friends with can tell you he gave me the 300 weed. Grinded all day just for me to lose it.

@Empathise

Saldy without any kind of proof & according to Compensation Request rules, i cant take any action for this Compensation Request without evidence support your claim.

Compensation Request - Denied

Although your request didn't meet our compensation request criteria, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back